2018 Tracker Topper 1542
Call for Price
- Length: 15 ft.
- Beam: 5 ft.
- Bottom width: 3 ft. 6 in.
- Max. recommended HP: 25 HP
- Max. person capacity: 3 persons
- Max. person weight: 400 lb.
- Max. weight capacity: 775 lb.
- Transom height: 16.5 in.
- Draft: 6.5 in.
- Hull material: 0.063 5052 marine alloy
- Average weight: 190 lb.
- Average package weight: 448 lb.
- Durable Forest Green powder-coat finish for good looks & long life
- Built-in 9.25-gal. (36 L) wetwell in center bench seat
- .063 gauge 5052 marine aluminum alloy
- 2 bench seats plus bow platform
- Underseat foam for flotation
- Port & starboard aft foam boxes for added flotation & transom support
- Corner-braced transom
- Transverse aluminum ribs to strengthen hull sides
- Bow & stern handles for easy transport
- Available w/optional GALVASHIELD® Impact trailer
- 3-year limited warranty on riveted structure
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 3-year riveted structural limited hull warranty
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard Requirements
Construction & Exterior
- Durable, industry-exclusive, baked-on powder-coat finish for long-lasting good looks
- Flat bottom hull design
- Riveted 5052 marine aluminum alloy hull
- Extruded aluminum transverse ribs
- Pressed-in longitudinal corrugation for strength
- Bow & stern lifting handles
- Forest Green color scheme
- Center 9.25-gal. (36 L) wetwell
- Oversized center & aft bench seats
- Oarlock receptacles
- 16' (4.9 m) single-axle, custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® Impact protection (w/freight included)
NOTES:Photos may show optional equipment. Specs and features subject to change without notice.
- Max HP
- 25 HP
- Length Overall
- 15 ft.
- 5 ft.
- 6.5 in.
- Dry Weight
- 190 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 3 persons
- Max Carry Load
- 775 lb.